Geekosaur News 29: Reading, Instagram, Doodles and Essays
Where I want to do more stuff and spend more moneygeekosaurNews
- Reading The Anthropocene Reviewed by John Green. It's a really nice on-fiction book, and love that it's all short essays about many different things. I'm halfway through it.
- Also, if you do have Instagram, I recommend following him and his brother, Hank Green. Love watching their reels, and I wish I could maybe do something similar. Maybe someday I start with some short essays here, and then move on to recording short videos?
- Another thing I really want to do - and this one I'm actually going to try - is to doodle tiny people when I go out. Fell in love with the profile SneakyArtist on instagram, and since I always wanted to try doodling, and I love just seeing people, I guess that's a nice thing to learn. Check their linktree
- Back to reading: I read a bunch of One-Punch Man this weekend. Nice to be back to it. The art is amazing, and the story is fun. Will catch up to it, and then go read something else.
- Since I'm reading OPM, I wonder if I should read or watch Mob Psycho 100. I watched the first episode a few weeks ago, but not sure if maybe the manga will be a better fit for me, since I haven't been watching a lot of TV alone lately - only with my wife.
- I'm excited/anxious/curious about Fujifilm's event on April. I wanna get a camera, and I'm interested in the x-t30ii, but it would be really cool if they announced the x-t40. I coooould get the x-t5, but even disconsidering the price increase, it's bigger and heavier. Let's see what happens.
Updates and thoughts #geekosaurNews